Brentford goalkeeper Daniel Bentley (shoulder) remains out, with Luke Daniels set to deputise again.
Defender Rico Henry is also sidelined, but midfielder Lewis Macleod is close to returning from injury.
Caretaker manager James Shan is expected to remain in charge of West Brom following the sacking of Darren Moore last Saturday.
Shan led the Baggies to a 3-0 win over Swansea in midweek, a match winger Matt Phillips missed with an ankle problem.
- Brentford haven’t hosted West Brom since August 1998 in a League Cup match, which the Bees won 3-0.
- West Brom are unbeaten in five league games against Brentford (W3 D2), though those five games are spread across 70 years (between 1948 and 2018).
- Brentford are looking to win six consecutive home league matches for the first time since May 2014 (a run of seven).
- West Brom won 3-2 away at QPR in February – they haven’t won consecutive away league matches in London since March 2007.
- Said Benrahma has been involved in 16 goals in 12 Championship starts at Griffin Park for Brentford this season (7 goals, 9 assists), having a hand in at least one goal in 11 of those starts.
- West Brom striker Dwight Gayle has scored three goals in two Championship starts against Brentford.