Advertisements

Woman taken to hospital after chip pan fire engulfs kitchen

A WOMAN suffered a burn to her hand and smoke inhalation in a ktichen fire that started with a chip pan fire.

The fire service was called to a property in St Margaret’s Road, Bradford, at 2.12pm today.

Two hose reels and four breathing apparatus were used to extinguish the blaze and an ambulance called for the injured woman.

A spokesman for the fire service said smoke detectors had worked in the property.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply